Wednesday, April 20, 2011

For me?!?

I have always love taking photos of everything!  Flowers, sunsets, kids, the sky, whatever I could find.  I recently got an awesome new camera.  I started posting photos that I had taken.  I have had several people contact me for photos, so I did prom photos, then I did 2 sisters, then I did a soccer game, then I did a group of 3 friends, then I a session for a friend.  This all happened very quickly.  I always knew that I loved photography, but people actually like the photos!! This is crazy.  I do not credit myself.  God put it all together, I simply took that moment in time & captured it on film (it's not really film anymore, but whatever). That is why I chose the name Photography with Darla, not by Darla.  These photos are not created by me.  They are created by God.  I just happen to bring the camera. I am still shocked that all of this is happening so fast.  I LOVE it!  Taking photos is my favorite thing to do.  It is the greatest hobby/gift ever!  I am so thankful that God has provided a camera & the means for me to do this. 
Feel free to check out my page on Facebook.  Photography with Darla.

No comments:

Post a Comment